Wednesday, November 23, 2022

 Soul Party Vol 3 - Hold On I'm Coming

01. Erma Franklin - Hold On I'm Coming                   
02. Betty Davis - If I'm In Luck I Might Get Picked Up   
03. Etta James - When I Stop Dreaming                    
04. Cookie Jackson - Your Good Girl's Gonna Go Bad       
05. Frances Burr - I Say No No More                      
06. Frances Burr - I'll Make A New World                 
07. Millie Jackson - If You're Not Back In Love By Monday
08. Pat Lundy - Only Mama That'll Walk The Line          
09. Esther Phillips - I Saw Me                           
10. Esther Phillips - Sweet Dreams                       
11. Bettye Swann - Don't Touch Me                        
12. Bettye Swann - Don't You Ever Get Tired Of Hurting Me
13. The Sweet Inspirations - But You Know I Love You     
14. Tami Lynn - Wings Upon Your Horns                    
15. Mamie Galore - You Got The Power                     
16. Dorothy Moore - Funny How Time Slips Away            
17. Bettye Lavette - Going, Going, Gone                  
18. Ann Peebles - Hangin' On                             
19. Nella Dodds - Honey Boy                              
20. Rosie Batiste - I Miss My Baby                       
21. Judy Clay - You Busted My Mind                       
22. Holly Maxwell - Only When You're Lonely              
23. Candi Staton - He Called Me Baby

10 comments: