Wednesday, July 12, 2023

 Soul Party Vol 49 - The Queens Of Tears

01. Gladys Knight - Queen Of Tears 
02. Gladys Knight & The Pips - Letter Full Of Tears 
03. Ella Brown - A Woman Left Lonely 
04. Candi Staton - Too Hurt To Cry 
05. Betty Harris - Cry To Me 
06. Betty Harris - What'd I Do Wrong 
07. Deana Lucas - Cry It Out Baby 
08. Lyn Collins - I'll Never Let You Break My Heart Again 
09. Aretha Franklin - Don't Cry, Baby 
10. Aretha Franklin - Don't Play That Song 
11. Esther Phillips - Too Late To Worry, Too Blue To Cry 
12. Thelma Jones - Salty Tears 
13. Linda Jones - My Heart Needs A Break 
14. Linda Jones - I Just Can't Live My Life Without You Babe 
15. Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam - All Cried Out 
16. Lorraine Chandler - Lost Without You 
17. Kim Weston - When I Lost You 
18. Kim Weston - Hurt A Little Everyday 
19. Wendy Rene - After Laughter Comes Tears 
20. The Darlettes - Lost 

13 comments:

  1. Thanks Bob. They get better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soul sisters is my favorite, the more you offer the more I want, many thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plenty more coming your way Little Bill. 😁

      Delete
  3. Great Tracklist Bob Mac,Thank You Very Much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some good stuff here, thsnk you Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of soul woman singers! Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here Aretha shares a close relationship with other members of the Soul royalty. Thank you for this, Bob!

    ReplyDelete