Saturday, July 22, 2023

 Soul Party Vol 50 - Until You Come Back To Me

01. Aretha Franklin - Until You Come Back To Me 
02. Ann Peebles - I Can't Stand The Rain 
03. Little Mary Staten - Helpless Girl 
04. Ike & Tina Turner - Letter From Tina 
05. Dee Dee Sharp - Eddie, My Love 
06. Dee Dee Sharp - Remember You're Mine 
07. The Marvelettes - Forever 
08. Ruby Johnson - I'll Run Your Hurt Away 
09. Lavern Baker - Lots And Lots Of Love 
10. Etta James - Stormy Weather 
11. Barbara Lewis - Hello Stranger 
12. Sharon Scott - Could It Be You 
13. Ruby & The Romantics - My Summer Love 
14. Laura Lee - Another Man's Woman, Another Woman's Man 
15. Betty Wright - Clean Up Woman 
16. Patti Hamilton & The Lovelites - My Baby Loves Me 
17. Bettye Swann - Till I Get It Right 
18. Mikki Farrow - Set My Heart At Ease 
19. Margie Joseph - Touch Your Woman 
20. Dionne Warwick - Then Came You

11 comments:

  1. Bob - These compilations get better and better. Many, many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Brian, the newer compilations that I've been working on recently are getting more specialized with specific themes.

      Delete
  2. Thank You Bob Mac For Soul Party Vol 50

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anghellic67, I'm pleased you enjoy these.

      Delete
  3. Great 50th collection, thanks a lot m8!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Little Bill, glad you enjoy these.

      Delete
  4. Cheers Monsieur Jujube, glad you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good ones here, thank you Bob.

    ReplyDelete