Tuesday, September 19, 2023

 Assorted Best Of Jazz Vol 48
A Handful Of Great Female Jazz Singers Vol 3


01. Peggy Lee - Things Are Swingin' 
02. Madeleine Peyroux - Dance Me To The End Of Love 
03. Hadda Brooks - I'm The Lonesomest Gal In Town 
04. Billie Holiday - Trav'lin' Light 
05. Helen Grayco - Black Coffee 
06. Keiko Lee - My Way 
07. Astrud Gilberto - Trains And Boats And Planes 
08. Carmen McRae - Ain't Misbehavin' I'm Savin' My Love For You 
09. Barbara Lea - Blue Skies 
10. Kay Starr With Dave Cavanaugh's Music - Don't Let Your Love Go Wrong
11. Lizzie Thomas - Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye 
12. Anita O'Day - Let's Begin 
13. Ella Fitzgerald - In The Evening When The Sun Goes Down 
14. Gloria Lynne - Wild Is The Wind 
15. Blossom Dearie - The Gentleman Is A Dope 
16. Dakota Staton & George Shearing - I Hear Music 
17. Jo Stafford - Georgia On My Mind 
18. Helen Merrill - Anything Goes 
19. Betty Blake - How About You 
20. Gale Robbins - Them There Eyes 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Bob. I usually don't listen to very much jazz but I am familiar with several of these ladies so it looks too good for me to pass up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Done4it, lots of real good lady singers here. ๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  2. You do have a talent to always arrange the perfect mix on your playlists! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Collection Bob and very nice pic of Peggy Lee on the cover. Thanks ,Mike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike, yes, Peggy was a fine singer and a good looker too.

      Delete