Saturday, October 14, 2023

 Soul Party Vol 58 - Cigarettes And Coffee

01. Otis Redding - Cigarettes And Coffee 
02. Otis Redding - For Your Precious Love 
03. Sam Cooke - You're Always On My Mind 
04. Marvin Gaye - Please Stay Once You Go Away 
06. O.V. Wright - Your Good Thing Is About To End 
07. Melvin Davis - Double Or Nothing 
08. Melvin Davis - This Love Was Meant To Be 
09. William Bell - Ain't Gon' Let It Bother Me 
10. Willie Tee - I'm Only A Man 
11. Alexander Patton - A Lil Lovin' Sometimes 
12. Tommy Tate - Peace Is All I Need 
13. Charles Crawford - A Sad Sad Song 
14. Willie & West - You And Me 
15. Z.Z. Hill - Please Take Me Back 
16. Z.Z. Hill - When A Man Loves A Woman 
17. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - The Love I Lost 
18. Jerry Williams - If You Ask Me Because I Love You 
19. Joe Valentine & The Imperials - I Can't Stand To See You Go 
20. Lee Fields - Just Give Me Your Time 

15 comments: