Wednesday, November 8, 2023

 Assorted Best Of Jazz Vol 53 - West Coast Cool Vol 2 - Way Out West

01. Sonny Rollins - Way Out West 
02. Art Pepper - Blues In The Night 
03. Joe Pass & Herb Ellis - Joe's Blues 
04. Stan Getz - Split Kick 
05. Lee Konitz - My Own Best Friend 
06. Chet Baker - Tommyhawk 
07. Gerry Mulligan & Chet Baker - She Didn't Say Yes, She Didn't Say No 
08. Milt Jackson - A Thrill From The Blues 
09. Stu Williamson - Speak Easy 
10. Bud Shank - Tangerine 
11. Dexter Gordon - Clear The Dex 
12. Phil Woods Quartet - Out Of Nowhere 
13. Sonny Stitt Quartet - Streamline Stanley 
14. Conte Candoli - Santa Monica 
15. Buddy DeFranco & His Orchestra - A Bird In Igor's Yard 
16. Harry Sweets Edison - Gee Baby Ain't I Good To You 
17. Boyd Raeburn & His Orchestra - Boyd Meets Stravinsky 
18. Bill Evans - Sweet And Lovely 
19. Benny Carter - Blues For Benny 
20. Harold Land - Grooveyard 

4 comments:

  1. Excellent compilation Bob Mac, this music is 'right up my street' as they say and it is pleasant to have such a great variety of these jazz giants playing randomly. Many thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers friend, I'm glad someone likes this one. I thought it was pretty good myself.

      Delete
  2. Thank you! Great BeBop compilation! (And a Bob Compîlation)Joe pas is one of my favourite jazz guitarist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Monsieur Jujube, I'm glad you enjoy this one.

      Delete