Tuesday, December 26, 2023

 The Daily Chat

A chatbox where we can post comments and have discussions on artists & songs. However, if you just want to say thank you for a particular post then please continue using the usual comment box located below each post.

Well I hope everyone had a most enjoyable and safe Christmas. Last year I posted a blues guitar compilation "Bob's Favorites - Red Hot, Down & Dirty Blues Guitar Tracks Vol 01". It was my intention to compile a second volume but as usual other things happened and I forgot all about it. Anyway, I recently got around to it and so here it is. Plenty of stinging, sizzling, dirty-toned guitar in this bunch. As there are new people visiting the blog I'm reposting Volume 01 as well, so anyone who didn't get a copy last year can do so now. Here with Volumes 1 & 2 you have 50 of the finest and fiercest guitar playing ever put on record by the black blues masters. Dig in and enjoy, it doesn't get any better than this. These 2 compilations offer up what an Englishman would refer to as "the dog's bollocks of electric blues guitar."

2 comments: