Saturday, February 3, 2024

 The Daily Chat

A chatbox where we can post comments and have discussions on artists & songs. However, if you just want to say thank you for a particular post then please continue using the usual comment box located below each post.

Today's "Assorted Recordings - Blues, R&B, Soul & Gospel Volume 100" is the final volume in that particular series. 

Commencing soon is a new series titled "The Very Best Of Rhythm And Blues, Raw Blues And Soul Music", and there are 35 volumes in that series. When that finishes I have the next series waiting, titled "Blues, R&B, Soul & Gospel Records", there are already 318 volumes made up and waiting, and I'm continually making new volumes as I go along. There won't be any further name changes once this series starts. It will remain as "Blues, R&B, Soul & Gospel Records" for as long as this blog continues.

Also I will be halting the "Soul Party" series for a while as I want to get another series out titled "R&B SOUL", which is, as the title suggests, a very similar mix of black R&B and Soul music. These contain some well-known classics alongside lesser-known tracks, and even a few rare recordings, so hopefully something for everyone. There are 15 volumes in "R&B SOUL" and after it's finished I'll continue with the next batch in the "Soul Party" series.

The very popular "Assorted Hillbilly & Country Recordings" & "Rockabilly & Early Rock & Roll Recordings" will continue unchanged, as will the Jazz and "The Best Of Country, Pre-War & Acoustic Blues" series. I have 15 volumes in each series already made up in advance, and I'm preparing new volumes all the time.

So dig in my friends and enjoy all the great music shared here. Don't forget to post a comment now and then just to say hello, and thanks, and let me know what you are enjoying.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Bob, where do you find the energy and time to do all you have done all you will do and all you are planning to do, i get tired just reading about it but i am a very happy guy that you love what you are doing and we are reaping the rewards. So Thanks for all you share and do. Mike. πŸŽ‰✌️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Mike, yes I enjoy doing this, you may remember when I recently posted Bob's Favorites, I said I started making up compilations in the early 1970s...still at it 50 years later. πŸ˜†

      Delete
  2. Waiting for your new and always great compilations.
    Many Many thanks tireless Bob ( ´ ▽ ` )οΎ‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Persistente Concha.

      Delete
  3. looking forward to your new series "R&B SOUL" vol 1-15
    Reb

    ReplyDelete