Friday, March 29, 2024

 Assorted 'Best Of' Blues & R&B Tracks Vol 50

01. Muddy Waters - My Dog Can't Bark 
02. Muddy Waters - Rollin' Stone 
03. Big Joe Turner - Low Down Dog 
04. Little Junior Parker & Bill Harvey’s Band - My Dolly Bee 
05. Little Junior Parker & Bill Harvey’s Band - That’s My Baby 
06. One Man 100% Blues - Different End Boogie 
07. Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown - Okie Dokie Stomp 
08. Ike & Tina Turner - I Can't Believe What You Say 
09. Professer Longhair - Mardi Gras In New Orleans 
10. Irma Thomas - Ruler Of My Heart 
11. Albert King - That's What The Blues Is All About 
12. John Lee Hooker - I'm In The Mood 
13. Danny Bryant - Devil's Got A Hold On Me 
14. Al Green - Take Me To The River 
15. Booker T & The MGs - Baby, Scratch My Back 
16. Clifton Chenier - Ay-Te Te Fee 
17. Clarence 'Bon Ton' Garlow - Bon Ton Roulet 
18. Aaron Neville - Tell It Like It Is 
19. Otis Redding - Pain In My Heart (Alt) 
20. Billie Holiday - He's Funny That Way 
21. Billy 'The Kid' Emerson - Do The Chicken 

8 comments:

  1. #50 is a Winner! Thanks Bob. Mike. ✌️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Bob! Blues, R&B with a touch of soul! With Two gems : Al Green (a classic) and Otis Redding with an alternate! The two are my favorire soul singer (With James Carr)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same as the next one, also yesterday on the 49th, I'm going to have a hard time picking up. "Just like a Rollin' Stone" Thanks for that one !

    ReplyDelete