Thursday, March 7, 2024


Tomorrow my wife and I are traveling to Bangkok, then on to Perth, Australia where we'll spend the next few months. So I'll be occupied over the coming days with travel and whatnot. Plus after we get to Perth I have renovations planned for my apartment there, which will keep me busy for several weeks. So if I go silent for a few days here and there you'll all know why. However, I do have lots of compilations prepared in advance so there shouldn't be too much disruption to the usual posting schedule. 

Bob's Basement is going exceptionally well and running on autopilot. I'll try to find time to clean it up at least once a fortnight, removing most of the non-essential chit-chat so it's easier to locate the posts with links to download. I'd like to give a big thanks to all those who regularly share in Bob's Basement, in particular for the Gospel, Cajun, and African music, as these are genres I don't feature much, if at all, out on the main blog. All contributions are welcome and much appreciated. So don't forget to check out Bob's Basement frequently and if you have anything you'd like to share, feel free to do so.

Anyway, keep on rockin' my friends. Next time you hear from me I'll be having a Vegemite sandwich in that big land down under, where the beer flows and men chunder.

6 comments:

  1. Happy trip, Bob and best stay!!! ( ´ ▽ ` )οΎ‰

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a good trip to Australia! I know the east coast, the tropical north and the central bushes! I loved!
    The west coast is splendid, it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip Bob and Wife!! Stay Safe and Healthy. Mike. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘✌️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip, Bob. Enjoy Perth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. G'day Bob, back in Perth yet? Weather has been good, beers cold...

    ReplyDelete