Sunday, April 14, 2024

 Assorted 'Best Of' Blues & R&B Tracks Vol 57

01. Zakiya Hooker - Stones In My Passway 
02. Zakiya Hooker - Baby You Busted 
03. B.B. King - Be Careful Baby 
04. B.B. King - The Woman I Love 
05. Buster Benton - Sweet 94 
06. Buster Benton - Born With The Blues 
07. Johnny Guitar Watson & Larry Williams - Fever 
08. Chicago Bob & The Shadows - Sloppy Drunk 
09. Lil' Dave Thompson - No Good Woman 
10. Otis Rush - I'm A Man 
11. Charlie Musselwhite - Hey Bo Diddley 
12. Magic Slim - Spider In My Stew 
13. Magic Slim - Love Like I Wanna 
14. Eddie Holland - Leaving Here 
15. Michael Burks - You Can't Judge A Book By The Cover 
16. Canned Heat - Bad Trouble 
17. O.V. Wright - I'd Rather Be Blind Crippled And Crazy 
18. O.V. Wright - Drowning On Dry Land 
19. Ann Peebles - I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down 
20. Ann Peebles - I Can't Stand The Rain 
21. Ann Peebles - Old Man With Young Ideas 

5 comments:

  1. I'll take it of course!
    I'm currently downloading your series The Best Of Blues, R&B, Soul & Gospel Vol 26 from November 2022... download and listen of course, I'm late to catch up, but what great compilations!! Thanks Bob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patrick, it's always good to get some thanks and positive feedback.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Bob! Great compilation of blues & deep soul music!

    ReplyDelete