Wednesday, April 10, 2024

 The Very Best Of Rhythm And Blues, Raw Blues And Soul Music Vol 27

01. Bo Diddley - That Mule 
02. Boogaloo Joe Jones - Ain't No Sunshine 
03. Chuck Jackson - Any Day Now 
04. Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown - I Hate These Doggone Blues 
05. Eddie 'Cleanhead' Vinson - When I Get Drunk 
06. Harmonica Hinds - Connected With The Sun 
07. Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers - Give Me Back My Wig 
08. Howlin' Wolf - Spoonful 
09. Joe & Ann With Alvin Tyler - Wherever You May Be 
10. John Lee Hooker - Boom Boom 
11. Junior Wells - Rock Me Baby 
12. Lee Jackson - All Round Man 
13. Leroy Washington - Love Me Now Or Never 
14. Lester Chambers - I Got The Blues 
15. Lou Wilson & Today's People - Ol' Skool Joint 
16. Lowell Fulson - Tollin' Bells 
17. Luther Dickinson & Sons Of Mudboy - Glory Glory 
18. Mel Walker - Sugar Sugar 
19. Prince Moreland - I Almost Lost My Mind 
20. Smiley Lewis - I Hear You Knockin' 

10 comments: