Friday, April 12, 2024

 The Very Best Of Rhythm And Blues, Raw Blues And Soul Music Vol 28

01. Bo Diddley - Watusi Bounce 
02. Boogie Woogie Red - Mean Ol‘ Frisco 
03. Bruce Ewan With Andre Christovam Trio - Checkin' On My Baby 
04. Cal Green - The Search Is Over 
05. Classie Ballou - Hey Ma Ma 
06. Eddie Burns - Hard Hearted Woman 
07. Hound Dog Taylor - Give Me Back My Wig 
08. Howard Tate - Everyday I Have The Blues 
09. Howlin' Wolf - Killing Floor 
10. Hubert Sumlin - Tators And Matos 
11. Jamo Thomas - Must I Holler 
12. Jimmy Witherspoon - Gone With The Blues 
13. Johnnie Taylor - Cheaper To Keep Her 
14. Junior Wells - So Sad This Morning 
15. L.B. Lawson - Can't Love Me & My Money Too 
16. Larry Dale - Midnight Hours 
17. Lightnin' Hopkins - Come Back Baby 
18. Lorri Rudolph & Joe Charles - Little Ole Boy, Little Ole Girl 
19. Louisiana 'Guitar' Red - Alabama Blues 
20. Luke 'Long Gone' Miles - Lena Mae 

8 comments: