Sunday, April 28, 2024

 The Very Best Of Rhythm And Blues, Raw Blues And Soul Music Vol 35

01. Mr. Google Eyes - No Wine, No Women 
02. Otis Redding - Rock Me Baby 
03. Jay McShann - Merry Go Round Blues 
04. Bobby Rush - One Monkey Don't Stop No Show 
05. The Royal Kings - Bouncin' The Boogie 
06. Arthur Conley - Sweet Soul Music 
07. Fontella Bass - Now That I've Found A Good Thing
08. Jimmy Rogers - It Ain't Me 
09. Peppermint Harris - Middle Of Winter 
10. J.B. Hutto - Things Are So Slow 
11. Booker T. & The MG's - Lonely Avenue 
12. Alfred Wallace - You've Gotta Stop This Mess 
13. Ben E. King - Here Comes The Night 
14. Ike & Tina Turner - I Can't Believe What You Say
15. Memphis Slim - Cold Blooded Woman 
16. The Holmes Brothers - Run Myself Out Of Town 
17. Donny Hathaway - I Believe To My Soul 
18. Jerry Butler - Sweet Was The Wine 
19. Howard Tate - When I Was A Young Man 
20. Melvin Smith - Looped

9 comments: