Thursday, June 6, 2024

 Assorted 'Best Of' Blues & R&B Tracks Vol 78

01. Clifton Chenier - Cotton-Picker Blues 
02. Clifton Chenier - Boogie Louisiane 
03. Jerry 'Boogie' McCain - My New Next Door Neighbor 
04. Craig Horton - Serves Me Right To Suffer 
05. Craig Horton - Burnin' 
06. Ironing Board Sam - Nothing But Your Butt 
07. Drink Small - President Clinton Blues 
08. Chuck Willis - It's Too Late 
09. Ernie K-Doe - A Certain Girl 
10. Annisteen Allen - Fujiyama Mama 
11. Annisteen Allen - I've Got Troubles 
12. Jimmy Witherspoon - Backdoor Blues 
13. Jimmy Witherspoon - Two Little Girls 
14. Eddie Kirkland - Saturday Night Stomp 
15. Eddie Kirkland - Don't Take My Heart 
16. Oliver Morgan - Mardi Gras Mambo 
17. Oliver Morgan - You Make My Livers Quiver 
18. Lyin' Joe Holley - Big Leg Woman 
19. Lyin' Joe Holley - Drinking Budweiser 
20. Spencer Wiggins - I´d Rather Go Blind 
21. Houston Guitar Slim - Things That I Used To Do 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Bob for Three great shares Today!! Mike. 👍✌️That picture of Abe McNeil on the side reminds me of Lightnin' Hopkins, might be the Hat, Cigar and Sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he does look like Lightnin', as you say, with the hat & cigar.

      Delete
  2. And another good selection, Thanks so much, Bob! (ノ^◡^)ノ 🎵🎵

    ReplyDelete