Friday, June 14, 2024

 Assorted 'Best Of' Blues & R&B Tracks Vol 81

01. Gus Jenkins - A Mind Is A Precious Thing To Lose & Those Good Days Are Gone
02. Maxine Brown - Take It Out In Trade 
03. Henry Moore & Guitar Slim - Can't Sleep Tonight 
04. John Lee Hooker - She's Mine 
05. Barbara Lynn - You'll Lose A Good Thing 
06. Big Mama Thornton With Muddy Waters Blues Band - Black Rat 
07. Otis Taylor - Ten Million Slaves 
08. CeDell Davis - One Of These Days 
09. Pee Wee Crayton - I Found My Peace Of Mind 
10. Gene Allison - You Can Make It If You Try 
11. Betty Everett - You're No Good 
12. Professor Longhair - Look What You're Doin' To Me 
13. Johnny Adams - Real Live Living Hurtin' Man 
14. Tabby Thomas - One Day 
15. Count Rockin' Sidney With The Dukes - Put It On 
16. Elmore Nixon - Married Woman Blues 
17. Big Mama Thornton - Big Mama's Coming Home 
18. Little Willie Littlefield - Little Willie's Boogie 
19. Gus Jenkins - What A Dream 
20. Larry Davis - Down Home Funk 
21. Fats Domino - I Want To Walk You Home 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Bob for another Great 3 Shares Today and also a very nice Pic of Fats on the side and from your personal collection i see!! πŸ‘✌️Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Bob (^-^*)/
    Are all the photos you publish taken by you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Concha, no not all taken by me, most are pics I find online, I fo have some I took myself and when I use one I'll say it's by me.

      Delete
    2. πŸ‘
      Hi, Bob, I asked because in this I saw that you were the author, that's why he caught my attention more. They are all magnificent but this one has more merit because it is yours 😊

      Delete
    3. Hi Concha, in the 1970s I wrote for some blues magazines and got to meet many blues artists when they toured Australia. So I do have quite a few old photos from the mid 1970s. Anyway, I'm glad you like them.

      Delete