Sunday, June 16, 2024

 Assorted 'Best Of' Blues & R&B Tracks Vol 82

01. Clarence Garlow - Bon Ton Roula 
02. Koko Taylor - Yes, It's Good For You 
03. Frank Frost - Now What You Gonna Do 
04. Jimmy Smith - Back At The Chicken Shack 
05. Johnny Adams - Real Live Living Hurtin' Man 
06. I'm A King Bee - Slim Harpo 
07. Johnny Copeland - Traveling Man 
08. Memphis Slim - No Mail Blues 
09. Otis Taylor - Ten Million Slaves 
10. Big Mama Thornton With Muddy Waters Blues Band - Black Rat 
11. 'Mississippi' Charles Bevel - Don't Lie To Me 
12. CeDell Davis - One Of These Days 
13. Little Milton - Grits Ain't Groceries 
14. Larry Miller - Messin' With The Kid 
15. R.L. Burnside - Miss Maybelle 
16. Tail Dragger - My Head Is Bald 
17. Larry Davis - Down Home Funk 
18. Etta Baker & Cora Phillips - Railroad Bill 
19. Otis Redding - I've Got Dreams To Remember 
20. Allen Toussaint With Rhiannon Giddens - Rocks In My Bed 
21. Etta James - I'd Rather Go Blind 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Bob, Great looking Comp. Nice Pic of Ricky on the side, I prefer his musical output when he was Ricky more than when he became Rick, just my Opinion!! Mike. ✌️🤩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike, it's interesting how some of the young stars alter their names when they get older. In Australia we had Little Johnny Farnham, a very big teen pop star but when he matured he changed to John Farnham. I guess Ricky/Rick was the same deal.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, bob, great soul & R&Blues music

    ReplyDelete