Thursday, June 20, 2024

 Assorted 'Best Of' Blues & R&B Tracks Vol 84

01. Goree Carter - I'm Your Boogie Man 
02. Johnny 'Guitar' Watson - Ain't Gonna Hush 
03. Frankie Lee Sims - She Likes To Boogie Real Low 
04. Sonny Thompson - Uncle Sam Blues 
05. Jackie Brenston - In My Real Gone Rocket 
06. Lee Allen - Boppin' At The Hop 
07. The Isley Brothers - I Wanna Know 
08. Big Boy Myles - Micky Mouse Boarding House 
09. Champion Jack Dupree - Rub A Little Boogie 
10. H-Bomb Ferguson - Good Lovin' 
11. H-Bomb Ferguson - My Brown Frame Baby 
12. H-Bomb Ferguson - Josephine 
13. Joe Tex - Cut It Out 
14. Joe Tex - Just You And Me 
15. Jerry McCain - The Jigs Up 
16. Wild Bill Moore - Hey Spo Dee O Dee 
17. Ike Turner & His Kings Of Rhythm - That's All I Need 
18. Willlie King - Peg Leg Woman 
19. Dolly Cooper - My Man 
20. Nappy Brown - There'll Come A Day 
21. Ted Taylor - That Happy Day 

4 comments: