Sunday, June 16, 2024

 Rockabilly & Early Rock & Roll Recordings Vol 73

Love & Heartaches Vol 01 - High On Love

01. Ronnie Dawson - High On Love 
02. Dwight Whitey Pullen - I'm Beggin' Your Pardon 
03. Johnny Carroll - That's The Way I Love 
04. Gene Simmons - The Chains Of Love 
05. Mack Allen Smith - I'm A Lover 
06. Carl McVoy - Lonely Heart 
07. Dickey Lee - Good Lovin' 
08. Dickey Lee - Hey Heart 
09. Vernon Taylor - Sweet And Easy To Love 
10. Jerry Lee Lewis - Crazy Heart 
11. Glenn Honeycutt & The Poor Boys - My Heart 
12. David Ray - Lonesome Baby Blues 
13. Mack Vickery - Have You Ever Been Lonely 
14. Ricky Nelson - In My Heart 
15. Ricky Nelson - Take A Broken Heart 
16. Jimmy Wages - Heartbreakin' Love 
17. Dick Penner - Honey Love 
18. Mack Self - Easy To Love 
19. Hayden Thompson - One Broken Heart 
20. The Thirtythrees - No One In My Heart But You 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Bob, nice to see Ricky & Jerry Lee here along with some unknowns to me. Mike. ✌️👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another volume of this fine series Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx Bob - a lot of my favorites here (Dickie Lee, Rick Nelson, and the Killer).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx a lot Bob for this new rockabilly item

    ReplyDelete