Tuesday, July 2, 2024

 Assorted Best Of Jazz Vol 73

Shakers, Crusaders, Disciples, Brothers, Quartets & Hot Shots

01. The New Orleans Shakers - All God's Chillun Got Rhythm 
02. The New Orleans Shakers - Down In Honky Tonk Town 
03. Shear Brass - From Rags To Richards 
04. The Justus Brothers - Miami Rain 
05. The Justus Brothers - On A Rainy Night 
06. Nancie Banks Orchestra - Bert's Blues 
07. The Jazz Crusaders - White Cobra 
08. The Jazz Crusaders - New Time Shuffle 
09. Art Ensemble Of Chicago - I Feel Like Dancing 
10. The Modern Jazz Quartet - Reunion Blues 
11. The Modern Jazz Quartet - Donnie's Theme 
12. La Dolce Vita Jazz Quartet - Route 66 
13. Quintet West - Harum Scarum 
14. Quintet West - November Bop 
15. The Jazz Revue - Bella's Lullaby 
16. The Modern Jazz Disciples - The Happy Blues 
17. The Modern Jazz Disciples - Disciples Blues 
18. The Jazz Explorers - On The Sunny Side Of The Street 
19. The Harlem Hot Shots - Black Coffee 
20. The Harlem Hot Shots - The Blues Have Got Me 

8 comments:

  1. Nice compilation. Thanks, Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll listen of course... Thank you Bob for these three new compilations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bob, Haven't taken anything from your wonderful site for some weeks. Using great mental will, haven't even looked at it. At 82 years almost old, have decided my collection of music should last me at least 7 more lifetimes - not forgetting films. No more downloading from anywhere. Thanking you most sincerely for everything your blog has allowed me to "take". Also your friendship. Trev. P.S. The joy you have given a countless number of people should make you deservedly proud and happy. No bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trevor, I know how it is when one acquires massive collections. My own music collection is absurdly huge, if I started today playing everything I have 24X7 I'd pass away before I even got half or a third of my way through it all. But I do enjoy sharing via my blog, and thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  4. Just a quick thank you for your wonderful posts - I look forward to them. Please keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ballas, nice to hear words of encouragement from someone such as yourself, very much appreciated.

      Delete