Wednesday, September 25, 2024

 Rockabilly & Early Rock & Roll Recordings Vol 81

Cadillacs & Hot Rods Vol 02 - Hot Rod Boogie

01. Jack Kitchen & The Rock-A-Billies - Hot Rod Boogie 
02. Warren Smith - Red Cadillac And A Black Moustache 
03. Hal Willis - My Pink Cadillac 
04. Bobby Verne - Red Hot Car 
05. Lonesome Long John Roller - Long John's Flagpole Rock 
06. Grant Greeves - Four On The Floor 
07. Joyce Green - Black Cadillac 
08. Bill Sherill - Cadillac Baby 
09. Bob Cass - Corvette Baby 
10. Mack Vickery - Drive In 
11. Charlie Calhoun - I Don't Know Why The Car Won't Go 
12. Johnny Lane - Rocking On The Dragstrip 
13. Bobby Johnston - Flat Tire 
14. Sammy Masters - Pink Cadillac 
15. Jim McCrory - Parking Lot 
16. Eddie Butler - Hot Rod Lincoln 
17. Jan & Arnie - Gas Money 
18. Curtis Gordon - Draggin' 
19. Chuck Howard - Out Of Gas 
20. Conny & The Bellhops - Shot Rod 

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for this nice collection Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection from the seemingly bottomless pit of Rockabilly music .. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After all these years, I am always sure that I have everything good in the classic rockabilly world...... then I look at your compilations and have to reconsider. Thank you Bob, I very much appreciate you making it fresh again! Best to you, Eddie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment EDDIE1960, it's good to know there are some who appreciate the work I put into this.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much Bob!! (★◡★)/ 🎵🎵

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Bob, I look at your track list and then at my garage where I park my 19 year old Ford Focus. Guess no one ever wrote a song about my car. [g]

      Delete
    2. LOL...I know exactly what you mean moze. 😆

      Delete