Wednesday, October 9, 2024

 Rockabilly & Early Rock & Roll Recordings Vol 82

706 Union Avenue Vol 02 - I Feel Like Rockin'

01. Kenny Parchman - I Feel Like Rockin' 
02. Jerry Lee Lewis - Breakup 
03. Carl Mann - Take These Chains From My Heart 
04. Jimmy Haggett - Rock Me Baby 
05. Charlie Rich - My Baby Done Left Me 
06. Carl Perkins - Honky Tonk Babe 
07. Glenn Honeycutt - Rock All Night 
08. Malcolm Yelvington - Yakety Yak 
09. Ray Harris - Lonely Wolf 
10. Ken Cook - Problem Child Don't Be Runnin' Wild 
11. Charlie Feathers - Bottle To The Baby 
12. Billy Riley - I Want You Baby 
13. Jimmy Williams - Fire Engine Red 
14. Narvel Felts - Lonely River 
15. Roy Hall - I Lost My Baby 
16. Mack Self - Mad At You 
17. Dick Penner - Move Baby Move 
18. Andy Anderson - Tough Tough Tough 
19. Vernon Taylor - Your Lovin' Man 
20. Johnny Bernero Band - Cotton Pickin' Boogie

2 comments:

  1. Thanx Bob, looks like I'll be doin' some rockin' over breakfast.

    ReplyDelete