Thursday, October 24, 2024

 Rockabilly & Early Rock & Roll Recordings Vol 83

Love & Heartaches Vol 02 - My Baby's Gone

01. Jimmy Bowen - My Baby's Gone 
02. Billy Harlan - This Lonely Man 
03. Harold Jenkins - Born To Sing The Blues 
04. Conway Twitty - What Am I Living For 
05. Conway Twitty - Back When Judy Loved Me 
06. Bobby Edwards - I Fell And Broke My Heart 
07. Charlie Feathers - We're Getting Closer To Being Apart 
08. Bobby Lord - So Doggone Lonesome 
09. Hal Goodson - Who's Gonna Be The Next One Honey 
10. Bobby Lile - Knockin' My Head Against A Cold Stone Wall 
11. Johnny Bond - All I Can Do Is Cry 
12. The Everly Brothers - Bye Bye Love 
13. Dwight Whitey Pullen - Don't Make Me Cry 
14. Charles Calhoun - My Pidgeon's Gone 
15. Floyd Robinson - Why Can't It Go On 
16. Eddie Stapleton - Well I'm Weak 
17. Johnny Tillotson - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry 
18. Paul Seipp & The Rhythmaires - Little Gray Shack 
19. The Supremes - She Don't Want Me No More 
20. The Sprouts - Goodbye, She's Gone

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Bob!! (★◡★)/🎡🎡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Bob.. and for anyone counting, Harold Jenkins makes 3 Conway Twitty's in this collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I didn't pick that up. You're obviously way more clued up on Hillbilly/Country/Rockabilly than I am moze. I consider myself an authority on Blues/R&B as I've been deeply into that music for many decades and have read lots of books and used to devour all the blues magazines. But with the other genes I post here I do not have the same depth of knowledge. Anyway, I appreciate your input.

      Delete
  3. I am determined to download no more rockabilly.
    I intend to stick to this decision.
    Starting tomorrow. Probably.
    I blame you for my failing.
    Thank you Bob!
    Best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bob, great selection of artists on this one!! Mike. πŸ‘πŸŽ‰

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another good one Bob.

    ReplyDelete