Saturday, October 12, 2024

Soul Party Vol 73 - Without A Heart

01. Lee Fields - Without A Heart 
02. Tony Owens - The Letter That Broke My Heart 
03. The Martiniques - Broken Hearted Me 
04. Gladys Knight & The Pips - Every Beat Of My Heart 
05. Bill Withers - In My Heart 
06. Al Green - How Can You Mend A Broken Heart 
07. Helene Smith - Pain In My Heart 
08. Sonny Munro - Open The Door To Your Heart 
09. The MVPs - Turning My Heartbeat Up 
10. The Debonairs - Headache In My Heart 
11. Barbara & The Browns - In My Heart 
12. Inez & Charlie Foxx - You Fixed My Heartache 
13. Jerry Butler - He Will Break Your Heart 
14. The Toys - I Got My Heart Set On You 
15. Porgy & The Monarchs - My Heart Cries For You 
16. Eddie Floyd - A Deed To Your Heart 
17. Christine Cooper - Heartaches Away My Boy 
18. Louvain Demps - My Heart Won't Say No 
19. Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free 
20. Bobo Mr. Soul - Hitchhike To Heartbreak Road 

4 comments:

  1. Thank You For Soul Party 73 Bob Mac Much Appreciated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy it Anghellic67$, lots of tearjerkers in this one.

      Delete
  2. Definitely one of your best, thanks Bob Mac!

    ReplyDelete