Country, Pre-War & Acoustic Blues Vol 99 - Texas Special Vol 04
Howling Wolf Blues (1927-1969)
01. Lightnin' Hopkins - Howling Wolf Blues (1948)
02. Lightnin' Hopkins - Corrine, Corrina (1960)
03. Willie Reed - Texas Blues (1928)
04. Smokey Hogg - My Christmas Baby (1948)
05. Alger Texas Alexander - Yellow Girl Blues (1928)
06. Blind Lemon Jefferson - Long Distance Moan (1929)
07. Jesse Babyface Thomas - Down In Texas Blues (1929)
08. Texas Bill Day - Good Morning Blues (1929)
09. Blind Willie Johnson - If I Had My Way I'd Tear The Building Down (1927)
10. Henry Thomas - John Henry (1927)
11. Henry Thomas - Bulldozer Blues (1928)
12. Mance Lipscomb - Texas Blues (1969)
13. Black Ace - You Gonna Need My Help Some Day (1937)
14. Black Boy Shine - Bad Luck Town Blues (1937)
15. J.T. Funny Paper Smith - Seven Sisters Blues Part 1 (1931)
16. J.T. Funny Paper Smith - Seven Sisters Blues Part 2 (1931)
17. Little Hat Jones - Rolled From Side To Side Blues (1930)
18. Little Brother Montgomery - West Texas Blues (1936)
19. Whistling Alex Moore - West Texas Woman (1929)
20. Whistlin' Alex Moore - You Say I Am A Bad Feller (1960)

Thanks for this too Bob !
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Patrick!
DeleteThanks a lot, Bob!
ReplyDeleteCheers Concha...enjoy!
DeleteGreat compilation! Playing right now in the background - thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi Spidey, good to hear from you again. If you feel like sharing anything again then pop down to Bob's Cellar and post some links.
DeleteGuess what... "404, File Not Found!
ReplyDeleteThis file does not exist, or it has been removed. Possible reasons for this are:
• The file has not been downloaded for 60 days and has expired
• The person who uploaded the file has deleted it
I'm sorry for the inconvenience." (Another one bit the dust!)
It's odd, some of these Pixel links are still active after a couple of years, however this one is fairly recent. Anyway, at the moment I'm traveling, I won't be back home for another week, so I'll renew the link after I get home. Check back next week. The new link will be here in the comments.
Delete