Friday, August 28, 2026

 Bob's Chat


Don't forget to check out "Bob's Cellar", the link is on the right of this page. Lot's of activity in the Cellar now, so look around and grab yourselves some goodies. Our friend cabledogg2 has just posted another large share of his rare bluegrass and country music CDs. Our good friend Patrick, formerly of the "Music Memories" blog has now joined us as a regular poster, so look out for lots of rare jazz/blues/rock music from Patrick's impressive collection. And a new follower of this site, NanceeKaye, has begun sharing some interesting things.

Also, I like to respond to everyone who makes comments and says "thank you" for the downloads, however, I've been extra busy these past couple of weeks, so forgive me if I haven't responded to anyone's comments. I do read all comments and very much appreciate all of them.

Anyway my friends, dig in and dig the great variety of music that's on offer to you here on Bob Mac's Compilations, and in Bob's Cellar.

No comments:

Post a Comment