Friday, August 7, 2026

 Hillbilly & Country Vol 165 - Cowgirls Get The Blues Vol 05

Who'll Help Me Get Over You (1950-2023)

01. Loretta Lynn - Who'll Help Me Get Over You (1964)
02. Loretta Lynn - Your Squaw Is On The Warpath (1969)
03. Wilma Burgess - How Can I Write On Paper What I Feel In My Heart (1968)
04. Vanita Thompson - You Always Break My Heart (1965)
05. Karen Kelly - Sunday Go To Cheatin' Dress (1970)
06. Kitty Wells - I'd Rather Stay Home (1956)
07. Leona Williams - The More I See Of Those Cowboys (1984)
08. Anita Carter - Tryin’ To Forget About You (1960)
09. Rose Maddox - Alimony (1950)
10. Patsy Elshire - Two Can Play The Game (1953)
11. Lois Williams - Don't Take My Child Away (1970)
12. Liz Howard - Long Time To Forget (1984)
13. Donna Fargo - Then You Haven't Lived (1967)
14. Patty Loveless - Blue Memories (2009)
15. Lynn Morris - Blue Skies And Teardrops (1992)
16. Joyce Street - Life Ain't Worth Livin' If I Can't Have You (2023)
17. Lulu Belle - I'm Dying For Someone To Love Me (1986)
18. Faye Hardin - Apartment 23 (1964)
19. Bonnie Lee & The Country Men - Don't Think That I May Never Go (1975)
20. Mary Jo Chelette - You Can Be The One (1953)

13 comments:

  1. If You Download And Enjoy This Then Your Comments/Feedback/Thanks Are Most Welcome

    https://pixeldrain.com/u/qsHRCdte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bob, some of my favorite country gals in this one. Wayne D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wayne, yes, lots of good gals in this one.

      Delete
  3. Thanks a lot for this nice collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vol. 5 - These Gals cry a lot! Thanx Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Bob - Life Ain't Worth Livin' If I Can't Have this collection

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Bob, for these wonderful ladies of country. Mary Jo Chelette new to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ted, she was a Texas gal, made some recordings with her sisters too.

      Delete