Monday, August 24, 2026

 Blues, R&B, Soul & Gospel Records Vol 299 (1928-2003)

01. Niki Haris & Brother Jack McDuff - Down Home Blues (1996) 
02. Brother Jack McDuff - J&G Blues (1996) 
03. Brother Jack McDuff - After Hours (1999) 
04. Eddie Boyd - Bluecoat Man (1952) 
05. Little Junior's Blue Flames - Feelin' Good (1953) 
06. Schoolboy Cleve - Don't Thread On Me (1976) 
07. Schoolboy Cleve - I Saw The Blues (1976) 
08. B.B. King - You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now (1961) 
09. Fats Domino - Blue Christmas (1993) 
10. Richard Groove Holmes - Good Vibrations (1977) 
11. Dee Dee Bridgewater - Mack The Knife (1997) 
12. Sara Martin - Death Sting Me Blues (1928) 
13. Sara Martin - Kitchen Man Blues (1928) 
14. Herb Fisher - Wine, Wine, Wine (1951) 
15. Gil Scott-Heron & Brian Jackson - Ain't No Such Thing As Superman (1975) 
16. Magic Sam - Lookin' Good (1967) 
17. Skinny Williams & Erwin Helfer - St. James Infirmary (2003) 
18. Skinny Williams & Erwin Helfer - Please Send Me Somebody To Love (2003) 
19. Skinny Williams & Erwin Helfer - Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out (2003)
20. Sonny Boy Williamson I - Polly Put Your Kettle On (1947) 
21. Howlin' Wolf - All Night Boogie (1953)

17 comments:

  1. If You Download And Enjoy This Then Your Comments/Feedback/Thanks Are Most Welcome

    https://pixeldrain.com/u/uxX8kVYw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this one! Great compil; as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Monsieur Jujube, glad you enjoy these.

      Delete
  3. Really excellent, Bob—I really enjoyed it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m still listening on repeat to the amazing Niki Haris with Brother Jack McDuff on "Down Home Blues"—I hadn't heard of Niki Haris before, or Schoolboy Cleve for that matter... Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy these Patrick, and discovering new artists, that's what it's all about, spreading the music around and hopefully turn on others to rediscover some of these long forgotten artists.

      Delete
  5. Thanks Bob, I'm going to listen to the 300th one today...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It goes up to 550 and will stop there. At the current rate of posting what I have already made in advance will last until about 2030.

      Delete