Rockabilly & Early Rock & Roll Vol 130
Ain't Nothing Like Loving Vol 03 - My Girl (1953-1967)
01. Jesse Lee Turner & Luther Brandon's All American Boys - My Girl (1959)
02. The Chessmen - Prayer Of Love (1959)
03. Richard Turley - Makin' Love With My Baby (1959)
04. Cecil Mack - Lovin' Up A Storm (1961)
05. Jimmy Gilmer & The Fireballs - Little Baby (1963)
06. Robbie Meldano - Let's Go Steady Baby (1959)
07. Darryl Vincent - Because I Love You (1959)
08. Shirley & Lee - I'm Gone (1953)
09. Gene & Eunice - This Is My Story (1955)
10. Benny Joy - Bundle Of Love (1959)
11. Boyd Bennett & His Rockets - Seventeen (1955)
12. Carl Dobkins Jr. & Lew Douglas Orchestra - Take Hold Of My Hand (1957)
13. The Everly Brothers - The Price Of Love (1965)
14. The Platters - Sweet Sweet Lovin' (1967)
15. Fats Domino - I'm Alone Because I Love You (1961)
16. George Richardson - Close To You (1960)
17. The Holidays - Station L-O-V-E (1958)
18. Rusty York - Sugaree (1959)
19. Don Julian & The Meadowlarks - Heaven And Paradise (1955)
20. Randy & The Radiants - Dedicated To The One I Love (1966)

If You Download And Enjoy This Then Your Comments/Feedback/Thanks Are Most Welcome
ReplyDeletehttps://pixeldrain.com/u/avDzSyua
Thanx Bob. I'll listen to the Carl Dobkins (Track #12) I liked him in High School back in '62.
ReplyDeleteCheers moze, I hope you enjoy the rest of it too.
DeleteThanks a lot Bob for this new rockabilly item
ReplyDeleteEnjoy musicyoucan!
DeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteCheers lemonflag.
DeleteDanke Bob für den tollen Sampler 130 Rockabilly u.Rock'n'Roll. Gruß der Postmann aus Germany.
ReplyDeleteHi Postmann, glad you like this one.
DeleteThanks Bob. Mike. 👍
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Mike.
DeleteThank you Bob for another volume of this excellent series. Wayne D
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure Wayne...enjoy buddy!
Delete