Thursday, September 3, 2026

 Blues, R&B, Soul & Gospel Records Vol 301 (1936-2023)

01. Robert Cray - Some Pain, Some Shame (1993) 
02. Robert Cray - I'm Walkin' (2005) 
03. Robert Cray - That's What Keeps Me Rockin' (2009) 
04. Sugar Pie Desanto - Soulful Dress (1964) 
05. Willie Mabon - Boogie Man (1954) 
06. Dave Biscuit Miller - Belly Up Some Blues (2019) 
07. Dave Biscuit Miller - Black Eyed Peas And Cornbread (2019) 
08. Dave Biscuit Miller - Walk With You Babe (2019) 
09. Hot Lips Page With Eddie Cantor - Uncle Sam Blues (1944) 
10. Blind Roosevelt Graves - I'll Be Rested When The Roll Is Called (1936) 
11. T-Bone Walker - Cold, Cold Feeling (1951) 
12. Lee Allen & His Band - Rockin' At Cosmo's (1956) 
13. Tom & Jerry-O - I'm Tired (1965) 
14. Jerry-O & The Funk Brothers - Hucklebuck (1969) 
15. Jerry-O & The Funk Brothers - Funky Boo-Ga-Loo (1971) 
16. Pearly Bailey & Herman Chittison - The Quicker I Gets To Where I'm Goin' (1945)
17. Carla Thomas - Gee Whiz Look At His Eyes (1961) 
18. Charlie Musselwhite - Make My Getaway (1991) 
19. Robert Connely Farr - Prowler (2023) 
20. Robert Connely Farr - Gettin' Tired Of Gettin' Old (2023) 
21. Robert Connely Farr - Oh Lord (2023)

2 comments:

  1. If You Download And Enjoy This Then Your Comments/Feedback/Thanks Are Most Welcome

    https://pixeldrain.com/u/MJJ6tN5H

    ReplyDelete