Blues, R&B, Soul & Gospel Records Vol 309 (1961-2021)
01. Phil Guy - I Just Can't Stop (2006)
02. Ernie K-Doe - A Certain Girl (1965)
03. Delbert McClinton - You Were Never Mine (1997)
04. Irma Thomas - It's Raining (1962)
05. Irma Thomas - Sweet Touch Of Love (1992)
06. King Curtis - Hot-Rod (1961)
07. The Meters - Ride Your Pony (1970)
08. Earl Gaines - The Things I Used To Do (1967)
09. Earl Gaines - That's How Strong My Love Is (1979)
10. Earl Gaines - Good Old Country Boy (2010)
11. Bonnie Raitt - Give It Up Or Let Me Go (1972)
12. Link Wray & The Ray Men - Poppin' Popeye (1962)
13. The Rhine Oaks - Tampin' (1969)
14. Elder Jack Ward - Lord I'm In Your Care (2021)
15. Elder Jack Ward - He's Got Great Things (2021)
16. The Holmes Brothers - Loving You From Afar (2013)
17. Rick Mason & Rare Feelings - Funk Ain't Being Funky (1977)
18. Leslie West - Don't Start Me Talkin' (2003)
19. Allen Toussaint - Either (1971)
20. Allen Toussaint - On Your Way Down (1972)
21. Allen Toussaint - I've Got To Convince Myself (1972)

If You Download And Enjoy This Then Your Comments/Feedback/Thanks Are Most Welcome
ReplyDeletehttps://pixeldrain.com/u/iP6TaaTf
Thanks
ReplyDelete👍😊👋
DeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteCheers Eric.
Delete