Monday, February 12, 2024

 Assorted 'Best Of' Blues & R&B Tracks Vol 32

01. Lafayette Thomas - The Thing 
02. Lafayette Thomas - Weekly Blues 
03. Ray Agee - I Brought It All On Myself 
04. Goree Carter - Bull Corn Blues 
05. Goree Carter - I'm Your Boogie Man 
06. Tender Slim - I'm Checking Up 
07. Lowell Fulson - Please Don't Go 
08. Lowell Fulson - Tollin' Bells 
09. Lowell Fulson - Scotty's Blues 
10. La Vergne Smith - One Scotch, One Bourbon, One Beer 
11. La Vergne Smith - Basin Street Blues 
12. Eddie Boyd - Lonesome For My Baby 
13. Jimmy Grissom - Mean And Evil Woman Blues 
14. Willie Egans - I Can't Understand It 
15. Johnny Guitar Watson - She Moves Me 
16. Ray Charles - Lonely Avenue 
17. Ray Charles - Drown In My Own Tears 
18. Chuck Willis - It's Too Late 
19. Billy Bland - Chicken Hop 
20. Chris Kenner - Grandma's House 
21. Roy Brown - Rock-A-Bye Baby 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Bob, It seems we got to Vol. 32 really fast, where does the time go? Mike. 😵‍💫

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike, yes the series is moving fast, and I only post every alternate day, sometimes every third day.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Bob! A lot of West coast blues (oldies!) with Lafayette, Ray Agee, and Lowell Fulson! I appreciate greatly!

    ReplyDelete