Monday, February 12, 2024

 The Very Best Of Rhythm And Blues, Raw Blues And Soul Music Vol 04

01. Joe Tex - Grannie Stole The Show 
02. Sonny Boy Williamson I - Stop Breaking Down 
03. L.B. Lawson - Flypaper Boogie 
04. Little Esther Phillips - Release Me 
05. Lou Ann Barton - Shake Your Hips 
06. Lousiana Red - I Done Woke Up 
07. Luther Allison - San-Ho-Zay 
08. McKinley James - Tuskegee Boogie 
09. Otis Spann - I'm A Dues Payin' Man 
10. Pat Hare - I'm Gonna Murder My Baby 
11. Pinnochio James - Camp Meeting 
12. Preston Shannon - Dust My Broom 
13. Roger & The Gypsies - Pass The Hatchet 
14. Satan & Adam - Heartbreak 
15. Sugar Pie & Pee Wee - Don't Ever Leave Me 
16. Syl Johnson - I've Got Love 
17. T-Bone Walker - High Society 
18. Texas Slim - I'm Gonna Kill That Woman 
19. The Flairs - She Wants To Rock 
20. Walter Wolfman Washington - Funkyard 

6 comments: