Friday, May 31, 2024

 R&B SOUL Vol 10

01. Arthur Alexander - You Better Move On 
02. Big Maybelle - Ocean Of Tears 
03. Charles Brown - Early In The Morning 
04. Dinah Washington - Blow Top Blues 
05. El Pauling & Royal Abbit - Jailbird 
06. Esther Phillips - Saturday Night Daddy 
07. Freddie North - Running Back To You 
08. Herbert Hunter - Oh Baby 
09. Jesse Belvin - My Love Comes Tumbling Down 
10. Joe Tex - Wicked Woman 
11. Johnny Fuller - Strange Land 
12. Judy Clay - It Ain't Long Enough 
13. Junior Walker & The All Stars - Money That's What I Want 
14. Lee Mitchell - I Come A Long Way 
15. Little Milton - I Ain't Got You 
16. Michael Coleman - Dock Of The Bay 
17. O.V. Wright - Drowning On Dry Land 
18. Richard Brown - Don't Listen To The Grapevine 
19. Sheri Washington - I Got Plenty 
20. Vernon Garrett - Running Out 

14 comments: