Monday, June 3, 2024

 Assorted 'Best Of' Blues & R&B Tracks Vol 77

01. Dallas Red (Percy Mayfield) - Alma Lee & Cold Blooded Blues 
02. Percy Mayfield - What Must I Do & When Did You Leave Heaven 
03. Percy Mayfield - Hit The Road Jack 
04. Percy Mayfield - Louisiana 
05. Little Joe Blue - Big Leg Women 
06. Little Joe Blue - Double Dealing 
07. Little Joe Blue - Don't Start Me To Talking 
08. Little Joe Blue - My Tomorrow 
09. Tommy Ridgley - Double Eyed Whammy 
10. Young John Watson With Chuck Higgins & His Mellotones - Bug Jump 
11. Leo 'Bud' Welch - Girl In The Holler 
12. The McCrary Sisters - I Am Free 
13. Roscoe Shelton - It's Almost Sundown 
14. Little Shy Guy Douglas - My Little Baby 
15. Earl Gaines - You Are My Sunshine 
16. Earl Gaines - Sittin' Here Drinkin' 
17. Earl Gaines - Love You So 
18. The Storey Sisters - Bad Motorcycle 
19. The Storey Sisters - Sweet Daddy 
20. The Storey Sisters - Twinle Twinkle Little Stars 
21. Oli Brown - Solid Ground 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Bob, more unknowns to me on this Comp, i Love it!! Mike. ✌️👌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know you enjoy it Mike, thanks for your comment.

      Delete