Blues, R&B, Soul & Gospel Records Vol 293 (1954-2012)
01. Sister Rosetta Tharpe - O Little Town Of Bethlehem (1956)
02. Dinah Washington - For All We Know (1962)
03. Jonah Jones - St James Infirmary (1957)
04. Jonah Jones - Mack The Knife (1957)
05. Mose Allison - You Are My Sunshine (1968)
06. Fats Domino - Swanee River Hop (1956)
07. Lucky Carmichael - Blues With A Feeling (1964)
08. The Jive Turkeys - B.A. (2010)
09. The Jive Turkeys - Talkin' That Talk (2010)
10. Dennis 'Long Man' Binder - Feel So Good (1955)
11. Daddy Cleanhead & Chuck Higgins - Something's Goin' On In My Room (1954)
12. Willie West - Where Did I Go Wrong (2012)
13. Willie West - Can't Help Myself (2012)
14. Willie West - Ain't Going For That (2012)
15. Leo Wright - Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child (1970)
16. Kenny Burrell - The Little Drummer Boy (1966)
17. Kenny Burrell - Merry Christmas Baby (1966)
18. Lloyd Lambert & His Band - Heavy Sugar (1955)
19. Jack Cooley - I Could But I Ain't (1953)
20. Sugar Boy Crawford - I Bowed On My Knees (1954)
21. Paul Gayten - Creole Alley (1959)

If You Download And Enjoy This Then Your Comments/Feedback/Thanks Are Most Welcome
ReplyDeletehttps://pixeldrain.com/u/iRi7pU9j
Good start with Sister Rosetta Tharpe. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure lemonflag...enjoy!
DeleteThanks Bob - I Can't Help Myself
ReplyDelete😆👍
DeleteGreat as always! Thank you Bob.
ReplyDeleteAlways my pleasure Patrick, many more coming.
Deleteas usual a great choice of blues musician, and soulmen...& so...;Thank you!
ReplyDelete