Wednesday, September 9, 2026

 Hillbilly & Country Vol 167 - Love & Broken Hearts Vol 01

With Tears In My Eyes (1935-2016)

01. Ernest Tubb - With Tears In My Eyes (1966)
02. Anita Carter - That's What Makes The Jukebox Play (1955)
03. The Cox Family - Broken Engagement (1995)
04. Wade Mainer & Zeke Morris - Short Life And It's Trouble (1937)
05. Jimmie Dolan & His Texas Ramblers - I Knew That You Were Foolin' All Along (1948)
06. Jerry Lee Lewis - To Make Love Sweeter For You (1968)
07. The Girls Of The Golden West - Oh Darling You're Breaking My Heart (1938)
08. Kimmie Rhodes & Townes Van Zandt - Brother Flower (1978)
09. Dolly Parton - Puppy Love (1959)
10. Ted Shelton & His Bryan County Boys - My Heart Lied To Me (1947)
11. Johnny Cash - I Still Miss Someone (1963)
12. Hank Williams Jr. - Rainin' In My Heart (1970)
13. Wanda Jackson - I Cried Again (1956)
14. The Free State String Band - So Much Love In My Heart (1974)
15. Charlie Waller - Room At The Top Of The Stairs (1992)
16. Karen Dalton - One Night Of Love (1971)
17. Tex Owens - Don't Hide Your Tears My Darling (1935)
18. Rambler's Choice - Sweet Country Lovin' (1998)
19. The Hatcher Boys - Love Please Come Home (2016)
20. Swamp Dogg - Why Did I Fall In Love With You (1981)

5 comments:

  1. If You Download And Enjoy This Then Your Comments/Feedback/Thanks Are Most Welcome

    https://pixeldrain.com/u/acaf5bph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaks again Bob, some great old tunes in this one. Wayne D

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this series is coming to an end, it's like the Kenny Roger's song, "Going Out in a Blaze of Glory!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi moze, yes coming to an end, however as already mentioned I will continue to make up special compilations, they just won't be coming out so fast. As for Hillbilly & Country I still have 11 more volumes made, and the Rockabilly/R&R you like also, 12 volumes made and coming, the series won't come to an end until sometime in 2027.

      Delete