Hillbilly & Country Vol 167 - Love & Broken Hearts Vol 01
With Tears In My Eyes (1935-2016)
01. Ernest Tubb - With Tears In My Eyes (1966)
02. Anita Carter - That's What Makes The Jukebox Play (1955)
03. The Cox Family - Broken Engagement (1995)
04. Wade Mainer & Zeke Morris - Short Life And It's Trouble (1937)
05. Jimmie Dolan & His Texas Ramblers - I Knew That You Were Foolin' All Along (1948)
06. Jerry Lee Lewis - To Make Love Sweeter For You (1968)
07. The Girls Of The Golden West - Oh Darling You're Breaking My Heart (1938)
08. Kimmie Rhodes & Townes Van Zandt - Brother Flower (1978)
09. Dolly Parton - Puppy Love (1959)
10. Ted Shelton & His Bryan County Boys - My Heart Lied To Me (1947)
11. Johnny Cash - I Still Miss Someone (1963)
12. Hank Williams Jr. - Rainin' In My Heart (1970)
13. Wanda Jackson - I Cried Again (1956)
14. The Free State String Band - So Much Love In My Heart (1974)
15. Charlie Waller - Room At The Top Of The Stairs (1992)
16. Karen Dalton - One Night Of Love (1971)
17. Tex Owens - Don't Hide Your Tears My Darling (1935)
18. Rambler's Choice - Sweet Country Lovin' (1998)
19. The Hatcher Boys - Love Please Come Home (2016)
20. Swamp Dogg - Why Did I Fall In Love With You (1981)

If You Download And Enjoy This Then Your Comments/Feedback/Thanks Are Most Welcome
ReplyDeletehttps://pixeldrain.com/u/acaf5bph
Thaks again Bob, some great old tunes in this one. Wayne D
ReplyDeleteCheers Wayne, glad you enjoyed this.
DeleteIf this series is coming to an end, it's like the Kenny Roger's song, "Going Out in a Blaze of Glory!"
ReplyDeleteHi moze, yes coming to an end, however as already mentioned I will continue to make up special compilations, they just won't be coming out so fast. As for Hillbilly & Country I still have 11 more volumes made, and the Rockabilly/R&R you like also, 12 volumes made and coming, the series won't come to an end until sometime in 2027.
DeleteThanks Bob for the gloryiful blaze!
ReplyDeleteCheers RMstorm...enjoy!
DeleteThanks for this one as usual
ReplyDeleteCheers Ted.
DeleteMany thanks, Bob!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Concha!
DeleteThank you very much, Bob
ReplyDelete👋😊👍
DeleteThanks Bob for this compilation
ReplyDelete