Sunday, October 4, 2026

 Soul Party Vol 122 - The Soul Gals Vol 01 - Wonderful One (1966-2025)

01. Theresa Lindsay - Wonderful One (1966)
02. Millie Jackson - My Heart Took A Licking (1972)
03. Gigi & The Charmaines - Girl Crazy (1967)
04. Jean Plum - Here I Go Again (1976)
05. Linda Jones - Can You Blame Me (1970)
06. Vikie Adams - I'm Drowning (1967)
07. Kim Weston - You're Just The Kind Of Guy (1967)
08. Peggy Scott - You Can Never Get Something For Nothing (1969)
09. Betty Everett - Keep It Up (1975)
10. Doris Allen - A Shell Of A Woman (1969)
10. Marjorie Ingram - A Good Man Is Hard To Find (1969)
11. Ila Vann - You Made Me This Way (1972)
13. Ann Peebles - I'm So Thankful (1977)
14. Denise Chandler - I'm Walking Away (1970)
15. Lorraine Klaasen - Spring In Every Season (2008)
16. Bettye LaVette - He Made A Woman Out Of Me (1969)
17. Little Eva - Take A Step In My Direction (1967)
18. Irma Thomas - People (2025)
19. Denise LaSalle - Get Up Off My Mind (1974)
20. Betty Moorer - It's My Thing (1969)

1 comment:

  1. If You Download And Enjoy This Then Your Comments/Feedback/Thanks Are Most Welcome

    https://pixeldrain.com/u/ZGL7SFVr

    ReplyDelete