Sunday, October 4, 2026

 Blues, R&B, Soul & Gospel Records Vol 310 (1961-2023)

01. AJ Crawdaddy & John Blues Boyd - Ten Long Years (2020) 
02. Albert Cummings - Work It Out (2004) 
03. Z.Z. Hill - Whoever's Thrilling You Is Killing Me (1974) 
04. Earl Gaines - It's Love Baby 24 Hours A Day (1969) 
05. Earl Gaines - Everyday I Have The Blues (1970) 
06. Earl Gaines - Little Boy Blue (1973) 
07. Ernie K-Doe - Here Come The Girls (1971) 
08. Chris O'Leary - Who Robs A Musician (2023) 
09. Zola Moon - What's Left (2020) 
10. Zola Moon - I Don't Think So (2020) 
11. Phil Upchurch Combo - Cha Cha Cha Blues (1961) 
12. Delbert McClinton & Dick 50 - Starting A Rumor (2009) 
13. Allen Toussaint - Cast Your Fate To The Wind (1970) 
14. Allen Toussaint - Out Of The City Into Country Life (1972)
15. Allen Toussaint - Country John (1975) 
16. Rita Chiarelli - Stone By Stone (2010) 
17. Wayne Perkins - Just Dropped In (1996) 
18. Elder Jack Ward - Without The Lord (2021) 
19. Elder Jack Ward - Lord I'm In Your Care (2021) 
20. The Pointer Sisters - Yes We Can Can (1973) 
21. Judy Roderick & Mac Rebennack - When I'm Gone (1984)

1 comment:

  1. If You Download And Enjoy This Then Your Comments/Feedback/Thanks Are Most Welcome

    https://pixeldrain.com/u/NMMFYHgy

    ReplyDelete