Friday, October 20, 2023

 Assorted Hillbilly & Country Recordings Vol 90 - Cowgirls Get The Blues

01. Texas Ruby - It's Raining Teardrops In My Heart 
02. Texas Ruby - On The Banks Of A Lonely River 10000 Miles Away 
03. Lois Johnson - Breaking In A Brand New Broken Heart 
04. Jan Howard - Many Dreams Ago 
05. Jean Shepard - I've Learned To Live With You And Be Alone 
06. Charline Arthur - Please, Darlin' Please 
07. Kitty Wells - There Goes My Everything 
08. Kitty Wells - Whose Shoulder Will You Cry On 
09. Melba Montgomery - My Number Of Heartaches Is Unknown 
10. Cindy Walker - Don't Talk to Me About Men 
11. Jenny Lou Carson & Her Tumbleweed Troubadours - I'll Never Trust You Again 
12. Laura Aston - Love Sick Blues 
13. Patsy Cline - I Can't Help It If I'm Still In Love With You 
14. Patsy Cline - Three Cigarettes In An Ashtray 
15. Dottie West - What's Come Over My Baby 
16. Debra Peters & Wayne Hancock - 5 Dollars And A Heartache 
17. Jody Miller - A Woman Left Lonely 
18. Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper - This World Can't Stand Long 
19. Sammi Smith - Faded Love 
20. Jeannie Seely - If My Heart Had Windows 

8 comments: