Hillbilly & Country Vol 164 - We Got You Covered Vol 07
Bonaparte's Retreat (1945-2016)
01. Ralph Blizard - Bonaparte's Retreat (2000)
02. Waylon Jennings - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (1967)
03. Loretta Lynn - In The Pines (2016)
04. Stringbean - John Henry (1963)
05. Eddy Arnold - Wabash Canon Ball (1959)
06. Ernest Tubb & His Texas Troubadours - Frankie And Johnnie (1945)
07. Maddox Brothers & Rose - I Saw The Light (1950)
08. Lulu Belle & Scotty - I Wish I Was A Single Girl Again (1974)
09. Leona Williams & Merle Haggard - Sally Let Your Bangs Hang Down (1982)
10. Mandy Barnett - Oh Lonesome Me (2013)
11. Tony Rice - John Hardy (1973)
12. Patty Loveless - Busted (2009)
13. The Willis Brothers - For The Good Times (1971)
14. Country Gazette - Last Thing On My Mind (1975)
15. Charley Crockett - What's Made Milwaukee Famous (2016)
16. Bailey Anderson - Boney Maroney (1979)
17. The Bailes Brothers - How Do You Talk To A Baby (1972)
18. Don Reno & Eddie Adcock - Swanee River (1968)
19. Lynn Morris Band - Hey Porter (1992)
20. Roy Drusky - Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain (1982)

If You Download And Enjoy This Then Your Comments/Feedback/Thanks Are Most Welcome
ReplyDeletehttps://pixeldrain.com/u/PjmuvERb
Thanks a lot ! Best regards from France
ReplyDeleteCheers 👍
DeleteThank you Bob, looks great. I know most of these tunes but I'm looking forward to hearing these alternate versions. Wayne D
ReplyDeleteHi Wayne, yes the cover songs are always interesting to hear.
Deleteas Done4it says, the alternate versions are often a surprise treat. Thank You!
ReplyDeleteCheers moze, yes lots of interesting covers here.
Deleteoutstanding!.........thank you Bob
ReplyDelete👍😊👋
DeleteThank you very much! And fine picture of the Maddox family! I remeber this kind of picture on an Arhoolie album (??)
ReplyDeleteYes, they certainly had some fancy stage costumes. An interesting band, I've always liked them.
DeleteMany thanks from Spain.
ReplyDeleteI guess you've been doing some serious celebrating. 😁
DeleteThanks Bob for the Hillbillies
ReplyDeleteGood ol hillbillies 😁
DeleteThanks from New England!
ReplyDeleteCheers Berni
DeleteThanks Bob for the next Vol in this wonderful series, Great addition
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure Ted, glad you're enjoying the series.
DeleteThanks Bob for this great looking comp, one of many favorite songs from my younger days was "Bonaparte's Retreat" by Billy Grammer he also had another great song called "Gotta Travel On" cheers Mike.👍
ReplyDeleteHi Mike, yes that's a good song. 👍
DeleteThanks Bob, for the last two.
ReplyDelete