Soul Party Vol 118 - Nothin' But The Blues Vol 02
Suffering With The Blues (1955-2024)
01. Little Willie John - Suffering With The Blues (1956)
02. Jackson Reese - Cry Me A River (1967)
03. Vernon Guy - You've Got Me Just Where You Want Me (1963)
04. Eddie Hinton - Very Blue Highway (1993)
05. Latimore - Drown In My Own Tears (2009)
06. Erma Franklin - Each Night I Cry (1962)
07. Seguida - N.Y.C. Blues Night (1974)
08. Solomon Burke - Send Me Some Loving (1963)
09. Wee Willie Walker - Darling Mine (2021)
10. Billy Stewart - Reap What You Sow (1962)
11. Otis Redding - I've Got Dreams To Remember (1967)
12. Lorraine Ellison - Stormy Weather (1974)
13. Lowell Fulson - Push Me (1967)
14. Archie Shepp - Attica Blues (1972)
15. Nina Simone - Backlash Blues (1967)
16. Ricky Allen - Faith (1963)
17. Danny White - I'm Dedicating My Life (1966)
18. Tommy Ridgley - I've Heard That Story Before (1963)
19. Barbara Lynn - You'll Lose A Good Thing (1962)
20. Ms. Jody - Bitch You Better Not Have (2024)

If You Download And Enjoy This Then Your Comments/Feedback/Thanks Are Most Welcome
ReplyDeletehttps://pixeldrain.com/u/2LRtSZ1F