Tuesday, July 21, 2026

 Country, Pre-War & Acoustic Blues Vol 113 - Gospel Blues Vol 07

Warming By The Devil's Fire (1927-2024)

01. Rev. Johnny Blakey - Warming By The Devil's Fire (1929)
02. Babe Stovall - Do, Lord, Remember Me (1966)
03. Price Family Sacred Singers - We Are Journeying On (1927)
04. Blind Willie Johnson - Jesus Is Coming Soon (1929)
05. Bessie Smith - On Revival Day (1930)
06. Little Toby Walker - Keep Your Lamp Trimmed And Burning (2011)
07. Jim Byrnes - Didn't It Rain (2006)
08. Arizona Dranes - God's Got A Crown (1928)
09. Robert Johnson - If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day (1936)
10. Blind Willie Davis - When The Saints Go Marching In (1928)
11. Steve Rye - Bread Of Heaven (1968)
12. Blind Willie & Kate McTell - I Got Religion, I'm So Glad (1928)
13. Coyal McMahan, Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee - Preachin' (1952)
14. Coyal McMahan, Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee - I Shall Not Be Moved (1952)
15. Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Jesus Is Here Today (1946)
16. Fiona Boyes - The Preacher (2011)
17. Robbert Duijf - Verse 8 (2023)
18. Tinsley Ellis - Devil In The Room (2024)
19. Ralph Willis - Amen Blues (1948)
20. Steve Howell - Prodigal Son (2008)

2 comments:

  1. If You Download And Enjoy This Then Your Comments/Feedback/Thanks Are Most Welcome

    https://pixeldrain.com/u/mkMSptoh

    ReplyDelete