Blues, R&B, Soul & Gospel Records Vol 305 (1933-2023)
01. Black Joe Lewis - Bitch I Love You (2006)
02. Bessie Smith - Gimme A Pigfoot And A Bottle Of Beer (1933)
03. Ricky Allen - I Can't Stand No Signifying (1967)
04. Ricky Allen - I'm Such A Lonely Man (1968)
05. Dave Biscuit Miller - Butter My Biscuits (2019)
06. Christopher Dean Band Featuring Chicago Carl Snyder - Strange Feeling (2023)
07. Christopher Dean Band Featuring Chicago Carl Snyder - It Takes Time (2023)
08. Christopher Dean Band Featuring Chicago Carl Snyder - Mattie May (2023)
09. Etta James - Night By Night (1980)
10. Oscar Brown Jr. - Chicken Heads (1974)
11. Oscar Brown Jr. - Let's Get Drunk And Be Somebody (1974)
12. Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings - How Long Do I Have To Wait For You (2005)
13. Grady Tate - Love Has No Pride (1974)
14. Grady Tate - The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had To Do (1974)
15. Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On (2006)
16. Woody Herman & His Orchestra - Pinetop's Blues (1956)
17. Woody Herman & His Orchestra - Trouble In Mind (1956)
18. The Port Of Harlem Jazzmen - Rockin' The Blues (1939)
19. Lake Street Dive - Better Than (2014)
20. The Profonix - Ain't No Sun (1969)
21. Flery Bursey - God Must Have Created Love (1988)

If You Download And Enjoy This Then Your Comments/Feedback/Thanks Are Most Welcome
ReplyDeletehttps://pixeldrain.com/u/ysCujxxT
Thanks Bob, more than a few "New to Me" on this one. Mike. 😉
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Mike.
DeleteThanks
ReplyDelete👋😊👍
DeleteThanks Bob - could use bottle of beer, not need for Pigfoot
ReplyDeleteSame here, I don't eat meat but I'll certainly have the beer.
Deleteanother nice one, merci Bob
ReplyDelete