Tuesday, November 21, 2023

 Assorted Hillbilly & Country Recordings Vol 93 - Train Track Shuffle

01. Skeets Yaney - Train Track Shuffle 
02. Teddy Redell - Orange Blossom Special 
03. Little Jimmy Dickens - Wabash Cannon Ball 
04. Hylo Brown & The Bluegrass Cut-Ups - Fireball Mail 
05. The Stanley Brothers - Ridin' That Midnight Train 
06. Iris Dement & Ralph Stanley - Ridin' That Midnight Train 
07. Red Smiley & The Bluegrass Cut-Ups - In The Pines 
08. Grayson & Whitter - The Red And Green Signal Lights 
09. The Delmore Brothers - Waitin' For That Train 
10. Randy Hughes - Roll On Freight Train 
11. Ola Belle Reed - The Train That Carried My Girl From Town 
12. Earl Taylor & Jim McCall - Wreck Of The Old '97 
13. Red Foley - Freight Train Boogie 
14. Jack Casey - New River Train 
15. Grandpa Jones - Night Train To Memphis 
16. The Frosty Mountain Boys With Raymond Fairchild - Casey Jones 
17. Johnny Tyler - Freight Train Boogie 
18. Jim Greer & The Mac-O-Chee Valley Folks - East Bound Train 
19. Don Reno & Red Smiley - Kansas City Railroad Blues 
20. Joe Lewis - Railroad Engineer 

14 comments:

  1. Couple of Fantabulos shares today Bob, Love both of them. Thanks. Mike. Is that a word Fantabulos ? It should be!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Mike, nice to know you enjoyed my "fantabulous" compilations 😆

      Delete
  2. Country Music is about Mama, Prison , Getting Drunk, Rain, Pickup Trucks and Trains.... today you got the Trains. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi moze, yes trains had to come eventually, the next one is about trains too, then some different themes after that.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Bob for another great addition, Love Train Songs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another good one Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hate to tell you this, but most of your albums are on soulseek and a few/ on here over the last month....https://oldmelodiestest.blogspot.com/=...thesy guys are stealing from evry blog i know..sorry to have to tell you this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thanks for letting me know. To tell the truth I'm not overly concerned about this. I make my compilations for others to listen to. So the free sharing of my compilations doesn't bother me much. Having said that I don't want to see anyone selling them and making profit from my work. If I see that going on then I may well revert to private. But I think this is the nature of the internet and an unavoidable situation, if you put something out there, then someone will just take it and use it. Anyway, thanks again for letting me know.

      Delete
    2. Hey Bob, I think going back private is a very good idea. But I guess you went public just to get some more feedback to your posts. Did it actually work? Well, I`m not so sure. Anyways, count me in if you go back to private ... then I will also share some of our albums with you again. - Best wishes, Maren (Kipepeo Publishing)

      Delete
    3. Hi Maren, yes going public was an attempt to increase the followers of my blog, to reach a wider audience. But not much has changed, my posts are averaging 30-40 downloads, which isn't much at all. Butterboy told me his downloads are in hundreds. I was a bit wary about going public as I don't want to deal with scammers, spammers, and those idiots that make inane and nasty comments, but so far I haven't had to deal with anything like that. Others nicking my posts and using them on their own blogs just comes with the territory, as I say above, this doesn't bother me that much. At this stage I don't see any need to revert to private, but I will do so if the need arises. Thanks for your input, it's always good to get some feedback and suggestions from blog members.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. You're most welcome Persistente Concha...enjoy!

      Delete