Wednesday, May 8, 2024

 Rockabilly & Early Rock & Roll Recordings Vol 70

Lonesome Tears Vol 1 - Baby Take Me Back

01. Rod LaRue - Baby Take Me Back 
02. Kirk Hanserd - My Heart's Broke Baby
03. Buddy Knox - Don't Make Me Cry 
04. Bill Haley & His Comets - I Almost Lost My Mind 
05. The Crickets - Lonesome Tears 
06. Delbert Baker - So Doggone Lonesome 
07. Roy Hamilton - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry Over You 
08. Bo Davis - Drowning All My Sorrows 
09. Lou Josie - Why Did You Leave Me 
10. Al Epp & The Pharoahs - Breaking My Heart 
11. Bobby Lord - So Doggone Lonesome 
12. Carl Perkins - Sweet Misery 
13. David Ray - Lonesome Baby Blues 
14. Archie Poe - Give Me A Chance On Your Heart 
15. Bobby Jay - So Lonely 
16. The Everly Brothers - Crying In The Rain 
17. Jimmy Bowen - You're Just Wasting Your Time 
18. Roy Moss - You Nearly Lose Your Mind 
19. Bobby Austin - Look Out Heart Were Gonna Lose Again 
20. Sid King & The Five Strings - When My Baby Left Me

11 comments: