Friday, September 13, 2024

 Soul Party Vol 71 - Happy In Love Vol 01 - Hold On To What We've Got

01. Tommy Tate - Hold On To What We've Got 
02. Tommy Tate - I've Been Inspired To Love You 
03. Mary Love - You Turned My Bitter Into Sweet 
04. Bob Relf - Girl Your My Kind Of Wonderfull 
05. Earl White - Very Special Girl 
06. Irma Thomas - We Got Something Good 
07. Al Perkins - When I'm In Your Arms 
08. Anglo-Saxon Brown - I'll Keep Lovin' You 
09. Darlene Love - Today I Met The Boy I'm Gonna Marry 
10. Ernie K-Doe - Keep On Loving Me 
11. Val McKenna - Love Feeling 
12. Garnet Mimms - As Long As I Have You 
13. Al Coffee & Da Grind - Happy Feeling 
14. Allen Toussaint - Sweet Touch Of Love 
15. The Brief Encounter - Don't You See I'm Crazy About You 
16. Deon Jackson - I Need The Love Like Yours 
17. Homer Banks - A Lot Of Love 
18. Freddy Butler - Give Me Lots Of Lovin' 
19. Bill Wright - A Man In Love 
20. Dinah Washington & Brook Benton - Baby, You’ve Got What It Takes


18 comments:

  1. First to say thanks to Bob Mac for another Soul party comp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You For Soul Party Volume 71,Much Appreciated Bob Mac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another good one, thank you Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Dinah Washington & Brook Benton - Baby, You’ve Got What It Takes" I love this song! Thanks Bob for these new comps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Series
    Any Chance To Reup (maybe Vol 1 - 45)
    Maybe To much???
    Anyway I'm stuck listening to these - Great- Thank You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I could start doing some reups, but I'm going to Australia next week and when there I only have limited data, I'll be back in Thailand after about 5-6 weeks and here I have high speed unlimited data, so I could start doing some reups after I get back.

      Delete