Rockabilly & Early Rock & Roll Vol 126 - Ain't Nothing Like Loving Vol 02
What A Dolly (1956-1965)
01. Red Berry & The Berry Brothers - What A Dolly (1959)
02. Curt Jensen - Just For You (1958)
03. Ray Stanley - My Lovin' Baby (1957)
04. Jack Bailey & The Naturals - Oh What Love Is (1961)
05. Janis Martin - Love Me To Pieces (1957)
06. Mauricio - It Must Be Love (1960)
07. Scotty McKay - Your True Love (1963)
08. Chester Brand - Honey Bee (1958)
09. Bobby Charles - I'll Turn Square For You (1956)
10. Conway Twitty - My One And Only You (1959)
11. The Jayhawks - My Only Darling (1956)
12. Johnny Rivers - Mountain Of Love (1965)
13. Robin Clark - Daddy, Daddy Gotta Get A Phone In My Room (1961)
14. Bill Gaida & The Midnighters - Rockin' Romance (1961)
15. Tommy Angel - Honey Bee I Love You (1958)
16. Big Al Downing - It Must Be Love (1959)
17. Johnny Horton - The Woman I Need (1957)
18. Cliffy & Jerry - Go To Sleep Little Suzie (1958)
19. Carl Perkins - L-O-V-E-V-I-L-L-E (1958)
20. Scotty McKay - I've Got My Eyes On You (1961)

If You Download And Enjoy This Then Your Comments/Feedback/Thanks Are Most Welcome
ReplyDeletehttps://pixeldrain.com/u/vuNjXJEv
Many thanks, Bob!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Concha!
DeleteThanx Bob. always look forward to your posts.
ReplyDeleteAlways good to hear from you moze, plenty more coming.
Deletethanks for this Bob!
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure CD2. 👍
DeleteThanks Bob.
ReplyDelete("CD2" that was funny)
Cheers lemonflag...enjoy!
DeleteHallo Bob danke für den tollen Sampler Vol.126. Rockabilly,Rock'n'Roll. Viele Grüße vom Postmann.
ReplyDeleteHi Postmann, always good to hear from you.
DeleteThanks Bob for the Dolly
ReplyDeleteYou're most welcome RMstorm.
DeleteLooks like another winner Bob! Thanks
ReplyDeleteCheers Anona Mause, BTW, I only just twigged what your name means. :-)
DeleteGreat volume, Thank you Bob! Nice cover too. Wayne D
ReplyDeleteCheers Wayne, glad you enjoyed it buddy.
DeleteThanks a lot Bob for this new rockabilly item
ReplyDelete