Blues, R&B, Soul & Gospel Records Vol 290 (1938-1976)
01. Lonnie 'The Cat' - I Ain't Drunk (1954)
02. Jimmy Nelson - I Sat And Cried (1961)
03. Louis Armstrong & The Mills Brothers - My Walking Stick (1938)
04. Jerry McCain - That's What They Want (1955)
05. Bobby Blue Bland - 36-22-36 (1962)
06. Larry Darnell - Lost My Baby (1949)
07. Larry Darnell - Boogie-Oogie (1951)
08. Larry Darnell - Singin' My Blues (1952)
09. Sugar Boy Crawford - Get Away From My Door (1954)
10. Lloyd Price - Where You At (1953)
11. Huey 'Piano' Smith - Would You Believe It I Have A Cold (1959)
12. Snoopy Dean - Groovin' With My Baby (1996)
13. Eddy 'G' Giles - Soul Feeling Part 1 (1969)
14. Eddy 'G' Giles - Soul Feeling Part 2 (1969)
15. The Wild Tchoupitoulas - Brother John (1976)
16. Billy Butler - I Can't Work No Longer (1965)
17. Fats Domino - Don't You Lie To Me (1951)
18. Otis Rush - Homework (1962)
19. The Cats And The Fiddle - I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water (1939)
20. Slim Gaillard - How High The Moon (1959)
21. Bobby Moore & The Rhythm Aces - Go Ahead And Burn (1966)

If You Download And Enjoy This Then Your Comments/Feedback/Thanks Are Most Welcome
ReplyDeletehttps://pixeldrain.com/u/wbVzJSaA
Thanks
ReplyDeleteThanks Bob - enjoyed this because I Ain't Drunk
ReplyDelete